Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love her =)


My inspiration of the week. She is industrial yet romantic...I don't think I will ever be able to kick my love for industrial decor.

Not to be bitter or anything dramatic...we HAD the most beautiful warehouse cart from circa 1950's and how did I not take a picture of her!?
She now has a home in Tokyo, Japan where she will be the star of a trendy boutique (I can only guess she will be piled high with vintage Levis and the latest trends of Tokyo). I was staring at the men discuss their vision with deep concentration and hand movement for 15 minutes before they made a decision - so fun!! 
I also have a picture of those Japanese boutique owners which is being held captive on my fancy little phone...picture gods are frowning on me! So sad!

Till the next inspiration...
Hug it out! XOXO
L. 

1 comment:

  1. i loved her the minute i saw her...i should have bought her! so glad she is going to a good home! xoxokathee

    ReplyDelete