Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for so much!!


Linebarger Horse Stables in Spangle, WA
(outside of Spokane)


Spending Thanksgiving in Spokane, WA with my hubby's family and adjusting to the freezing cold weather! I have never been in weather below 50 degrees F so imagine my shock when we walk out of the airport (me on my cell, of course) in zero degree weather! It hurt my lungs it was so chilly! Though, I will admit the clean, crisp, freezing air was refreshing and new! Happy Thanksgiving in the snow!

The Glam Girls have been hustlin' booty this fall season working on new product and Christmas cheer! Markets have been keeping us busy and creative, alongside searching for new venues to attend and explore. I  will be better about posting our latest greatest adventures this winter!

Today I am thankful for my amazing business partner and little midge, my Mom. It is amazing to me the balance of creativity and business sense we each bring to the table. We constantly remind each other to be true to what we love and create for us. We started this little glam business for the pure excitement of seeing beauty in rust and spending our work days together! I am so thankful for this plan and path!

When I return to warmer weather I will post some pics of new product and the fun we've been having! I am so thankful for this little glam business and the beauty that it brings!

Next weekend we will be shopping Alameda Market and supporting our TATTERED GIRLS who have a booth there! So excited! 

Lots of thankful JuJu! Love this life and my job!
LoLo

1 comment:

  1. what a great post lolo! I love your excitement of your business! I hope to see you in Alameda....if it is not raining Dustin and I will be there too. Love you girls! xokathee

    ReplyDelete