Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a thought...

As I usually do, I get lost in "blog land" looking at all the beautiful projects and feeling inspiration from other shabby glam (also known as, Vintage or Cottage Fab-o-ness) entrepreneur  women in the biz - especially those outside of California getting ready for Fall. If  it wasn't 90 degrees outside I could at least have a thought about pumpkins and baking...ha, really though, baking... I make myself giggle! 

On a serious side, I feel so inspired and thankful for this little path and journey with my Mom. Even though I don't like being dirty and hate dry hands - it's 100% worth it, of course!

I can't wait for all the things to come and all the opportunities we will have waiting for us! Right now we are super focused on the baby steps, creating glam and building our business. 

  I am so happy and filled with the warm-fuzzies to be a little part of something so grand and beautiful. Who knew paint and rust would have such an effect =)

One day, I want to be the one inspiring the little shabby businesses and women looking to me for inspiration and glam =) 

Here is to another beautiful week and a huge thank you to my amazing hubby for the unconditional support.

Love Lolo

 

1 comment:

  1. Girl!
    I had no idea you had this blog too! Love all your "thoughts" and pictures! ;) Amber

    ReplyDelete