Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been a minute......

It's been a minute.....
My hubby and I were in Honk Kong on vaca for 9 days then a bright and early day at the Pasadena Rose Bowl for our usual 2nd Sunday of every month. For anyone who was there you know how stinkin' hot it was! 
Ugghhh.....
Though it is always worth it to see our returning fans and the new bright stars like Micheal who walked away with our beloved-chippy wood bowling pins (my personal favorites). Towards the end of the afternoon we were getting goofy from the heat and my husband was giving the on-goers free shade with his golf umbrella! It was a site to see and laugh about! 
If anything, he taught me to loosen-up and have some fun...bust that giv'a damn - who cares!
More fun to come from the Glam Girls...

1 comment:

  1. HI Lolo & mom ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Sounds like we know some of the same peeps out there .....Love Rita's soldering, know Lisa Loria too, and the Urban Barn gals ~ HooRah...... Empowering & loving ladies ROCK ON! Much Love to you both daily & keep up the unique treasure finds ~ See you soon ~ Sissy Dre

    ReplyDelete